Saturday, September 26, 2026

 6 INCH: MARVEL RIVALS - MOON KNIGHT


I'd like to say that my toy buying has always been focused on GI Joe and Marauder Task Force. I occasionally branched out for diostory purposes or photographic purposes. That didn't always pan out. I'd like to say it was rare that I'd buy something just because it was neat. But I did fall into that probably more than I'd like to admit to. This Marvel Moon Knight is a "wow, he looks coooooool!" purchase. So cool, I pre-ordered him on Amazon.

I know almost nothing about this character. I know of the name. I understand, recently, a show was made centering around him and starred Oscar Isaac. I knew that Moon Knight, well, pretty much a lot like what is pictured here. Anything more, nope, not a clue! The figure itself, is super cool, as the promotion photos showed. At closer inspection, I noticed the dude had gnarly forearms. Like, Hasbro roid'd this dude up! (The Punisher version is crazily roided compared to, let's say, his 1980s comic version)

I don't if this guy has a place in the Zedd Universe. I've taken a couple of photos of him and Major Bludd fighting. It was just to use the figure and have some fun. If Moon Knight were to be written in, that means Marvel would exist. Which means, there are superheroes, mutants, and even scarier monsters are in the same world as GI Joe. And that means, how did GI Joe not run into any of these other entities? I suppose I could write Moon Knight in a Marvel sort of way without the Marvel Universe behind it. For example, Punisher and Daredevil could exist in the Zedd Universe because they tend to stay in a small burb of NYC, right?

Moon Knight. Just cool to have and gaze at...










No comments: