6 INCH: DICE
Why did I purchase this 2-pack of ninja? Cuz they look cool. That's it. Don't need to go into reasons of why they look cool. Anyone who saw the promo images or AI renderings of the designs knew the figures would be legit.
Where does Dice fit into the Zedd Universe? Like Slice and Shadow Tracker, nowhere. Dice is a fun and cool-looking figure to have. I haven't done a strong photoshoot with just him or paired with Slice. I did a short vignette with Zanya and Zartan to see if anything could come of it.
I admit, I have some childhood scarring (or programming) in terms of price tag of product equaling fragility. Basically, these GI Joe Classified figures range $22-$30. For me, that's a good chunk of money for a single figure (we won't get into the Marauders figures once they are built). Due to that, I am very reluctant to do much with the figures. That includes trying out poses and different accessories. I believe that it's sad I think that way because these Classified figures (those who come with a ton of goodies), can look great with different set ups. Slice and Dice deserve to try out their array of weapons and heads, I'm just not willing to in case something breaks.
No comments:
Post a Comment