Tuesday, September 08, 2026

 6 INCH: DAWN MORENO


I know almost nothing of the character Dawn "Snake Eyes" Moreno. I have the understanding that Snake Eyes is dead and she's taken the name. A disciple? Alternate universe? No idea. I just know, she looks really cool. Again, the black and red colors strike again!

I'm a visual person. Not just action figures. Cars, video games, cartoons (or animation/animated shows), flower arrangements, etc. I like what I like. This Hasbro Classified figure is utterly awesome looking. Functional is another matter and that's something that would be covered in a review, which isn't the purpose of what I'm writing about.

In the Zedd Universe, she is an open book. I will not be calling her Snake Eyes, although, I haven't thought of a name. She hangs with the figures on the dresser which are all bad guys. I've considered making her a villain but I have no story for her. Like the Lego Movie's Emmett's brain, it's completely empty. Sadly, I have no plans for her. Sometimes, when I do photoshoots, things form as I work with the figures. That's kind of what I'm counting on here. Unfortunately, I find her hard to use. It has to do with the design of the figure. The long hair and the double scabbards for the swords don't work well together with the visored head. (The unmasked head works but it's not as cool looking) Also, I wish Hasbro gave her a bit more gear. Usually, they like to load the ninja up. She has no daggers or knives or whatever else ninja carry around. I'd love to do more photos with her, but my creativity with her is low to non-existent. Moreno was a blind pre-order from Amazon meaning, she was a just a cool looking figure that I had nothing invested in. There are a few other purchases like that. For example, the Marvel Rivals: Moon Knight. No ideas what to do with him, just looked cool.

And the theme word of my 6 inch collection? COOL















No comments: