6 INCH: GI JOE CLASSIFIED: ZANYA
Zanya is a Devils Due Publishing creation. Hasbro was nice enough to make a small scale version of her and (obviously) considered her cool enough to make part of the GI Joe line (errrr, canon). Making a large scale version of her is considerate of Hasbro. For me, she helps round out the Z family.
I don't have much to write about her. I accept her as is in the scheme of things. Her age is of question; I'm pretty sure she was a teenager in the DDP comic but here, she looks older. What Hasbro added as accessories, I don't know what their thinking was on it. But maybe they were trying to make her more interesting or they have a horror agenda for her. (Same way as when they did some of the small scale POC figures, it had a Predator theme)
I bought the figure for her; don't really care about the swamp skier she comes with. That makes her a fairly expensive purchase but I assign my own value to her. I like the figure but not sure what to do with her. I don't think I wrote her into the original diostories. I'm just happy she was made.
No comments:
Post a Comment