6 INCH: GREENSHIRTS (MALE)
These two figures were specifically bought to be cannon fodder. The heads are basic enough that if I had more, I could tweak them just enough that they could be different people. I could be funny and go the Dreadnok route and say that the Greenshirts all look the same because they are brothers and cousins. (Or Spaceballs if you want to go that route) In the end, I'm not putting any time into who and what they are. They serve the purpose of upping the numbers of good guys and a vehicle for the bad guys to knock off.
There is an odd 'however' here.
I might not give them much love. But Hasbro felt it necessary to make them. The thing is, they did a really nice job on the figure. They aren't just rehashes of the 1982 Joe design. As in, they aren't wearing sweaters. The two-tone colors for their outfit does wonders too. These guys actually look decent enough that you want them to support your Joes and be in a photo or several. Too bad Hasbro didn't drop the MSRP on these figures so people could buy more to pad their armies.
I might not give them much love. But Hasbro felt it necessary to make them. The thing is, they did a really nice job on the figure. They aren't just rehashes of the 1982 Joe design. As in, they aren't wearing sweaters. The two-tone colors for their outfit does wonders too. These guys actually look decent enough that you want them to support your Joes and be in a photo or several. Too bad Hasbro didn't drop the MSRP on these figures so people could buy more to pad their armies.
No comments:
Post a Comment