Friday, June 23, 2006

UP AND DOWN
AND ALL THE WAY AROUND...
*
*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*
The last few weeks have been fairly busy.
*
I went to my 1st appt w/ a new therapist to try to get my head straightened out. I am a very stressful and anxietal kitty kat. The first meeting went well and it led me to seeing the regular doctor to find a routine drug to take. Paxol. I took my 1st yesterday and well, it wasn't bad. (I have to tell myself that over and over.) I mean, the side effects. So that's that. I have an appt monday to see the therapist and I should have almost a week of pills in my system!
*
On the dio front, JoeDebriefed has hit another snag and my stuff isn't posted. This bugs me greatly simply because I NEED a place to have it shown. As it stands, I am an underground dio artist!
*
Which brings up Episode 2's Chapter 1. It's still being worked on and all but THIS time I have an ending to the whole shebang. Which is different than Episode1 where I spent months sleeping on it. Yes, literally sleeping on it (which means, I wasn't thinking about it at all, right?). But I came up with some ideas (via Final Fantasy : Advent Children) and it should be pretty dope.
*
Thomas is a happy lil critter these days. Kody just got out of school. Other than he will be attending summer school to get his writing under control, he had a wonderful last report card and this year was quite a step for him. Next year, it's middle school! That's 6th-8th grade for those who have Jr Highs instead.
*
Until Next Time...

No comments: