Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Almost there...
*
*
*
*
Doing a dio is a lot like film work, I figure. I bet a lot of the same terms are thrown around. "Sequence", "Principal Photography", "Crap, NOT AGAIN!!!", etc. In my case, Principal Photography is done for Episode1. The next step is to review the shots, see if it fits with the story (or vice versa) and then start adding the dialogue as well as any effects. I've sorted thru everything and made some changes.
*
The 3rd chapter will be cut in half. The 2nd half becomes Chapter4 because it was getting too long. That means, Chapter 3 is ready to be posted. In theory. I have to come up with a cover for Chapter3 now. :( Chapter 4 shouldn't be too far behind it. I do, however, need to head back into the garage and take a few more pics to fill in a few blanks. So close!
*
*
Until Next Time...

No comments: