Monday, June 26, 2006

Summer Heat!
*
*
*
It's been really hot out the past few days. Sunday, Emi and I finally took care of the yard! 2 yards of pea gravel was shoveled, wheel-barrled, dumped and distributed all afternoon. I took care of the shoveling and wheel barrel duties while Emi smoothed it all w/ a rake. After hours of sweating, we finished it up. And it looks absolutely wonderful. For 2-3 yrs, it's been dirt. Ugly dirt. Muddy dirt. Dirt w/ mass weeds. Dirt w/ rock mixed in. Gross.
*
As well, I shot more of the dio out there plus some singles of Scrap Iron to post on Joedios.com. The 85+ heat made my figures pretty rubbery. The Blueshirts were effected most while the NeoVipers were pretty stiff. The difference? In 2002, Hasbro used a harder plastic. By 2006, well, they went cheap. Even my HISS tanks were suffering out there. Now imagine if these guys were real in those heavy suits in that heat. OOF DA!
*
That's about it for now.
*
Until Next Time!

No comments: