Friday, May 19, 2006

My 1st blog and what should I write about?

(Uhmmmm, I'm a GI Joe fan)

My dio, of course. Available over on JoeDebriefed.com, the dio "Transformation" is slowly being unveiled. Chapter1 was finished and posted around January and Chapter2 was completed this month! It seemed to have taken forever to do. It's not the story that was the problem. I'm always good at getting stuff started, it's the finishing I am poor at. In this case, Chapter3 is in the works.

As I was trying to convey, Chapter2 took so long because I was building the sets. Technically, it should have been quick but due to money constraints and me being slow, well... Let's just say I like to let the paint dry for days. But as it stands, all the sets are ready for Chapter3, I just need to get my butt in the garage and shoot it. Give or take figure out an ending.

Check out Chapter1!http://www.joedebriefed.com/modules...ry&storyid=1226

Check out Chapter2!http://www.joedebriefed.com/modules...ry&storyid=1258

Hopefully, I can wrap up the story by late June/early July. It's all dependent on when Wave4 is released.

G

No comments: