Sunday, April 22, 2012

Been kind of a busy weekend.

Bought some plants for my lil garden area out back. They probably won't last long, but hopefully the grasses will. The freeze from the winter knocked off a few of my plants. Mainly landscaping plants over flowers. I'm never been a big fan of annuals. I prefer stuff that comes back each year.

A few months ago, Andre Bynoe suggested that I rework an old GI Joe diostory. It's been stuck in a pdf format due to the crappy version of Comic Book Creator I had. The version I had didn't change the final product to jpg, only pdf. Other friends had versions that gave them a 'save as jpg' option. So I went thru tonite, made copies of all the original shots and well, spent 3 hrs fixing up the Teaser and Prologue for the story THE ISLAND.

I met a fellow GI Joe fan at the comic book store he works at on Saturday. Kind of nice to meet a fellow Joe fan in person.

Sunday was Earth Day. Took a few pictures, went for a bike ride (albeit short, soooooo out of shape), blah blah blah...

No comments: