Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dream sequence...

This one is crazy arse funky...

It's WWI or WWII or right around there. I'm on a newly designed and created ship called an 'aircraft carrier'. Harvey Keitel is the commander and all us foot soldiers are on the ship. We are on the flight deck, waiting to be deployed to a beach in Korea. The word is given, we take to the a amphibious carriers. As with old style WWII deployments, we hit the beach, guns blazing and running blindly into the enemy.

We are in a canyon, getting taken out. The order is given to retreat. I retreat with everyone else but I can't help but hang back and try to help give cover fire to my brothers. Most of them go down. The Koreans are upon us. I see the lifeboat. It's full. I can't make it cuz I'm trying to help my brothers out. A mortar fires a shell from the Korean side and it lands IN the lifeboat. People are decimated. I turn, drop my weapon and say, "PARLAY".

A Euro commander comes walking up. He says, "Since this guy gave up without a fight, there is no need for shackles." I agree to help the bad guys' alliance for my own life.

We switch to a farm/base. It's sectioned off in different ways but I'm in the equivalent of a large barn with sections to it. I discuss things with the Euro commander who can translate English into Korean. I see their game plan. I'm part of their forces. I'm a turncoat. I tell them that if the alliance attacks with the plan they have, they will be slaughtered. They plan to attack the eastern seaboard of the US. BUT it's not the US we know. There is more land (and in my universe, it becomes island, not unlike Hawaii).

I tell them, IF they send ships up thru the canal and take out the lines SUPPORTING the eastern seaboard, they can sink the land (based on fault lines). WHen the islands are alone, the Alliance can do what they want. ie; take over the most eastern lands of the US. The Euro commander explains what's up. They barely go for it, but make preparations regardless. I tell the Euro commander that I've helped out the best I can, "can I become a Soldier?"

The Euro cmdr recommends me for a proper place in the Alliance. The Korean Emperor (that's right, EMPEROR) takes him outside and shoots him. The Koreans want to do this on their own. The Emperor treats me to a fine dinner of sushi which is made mainly up of prawns and shrimp.
I eat a bit, but what I really want is to be a part of this Alliance. I want to have two mistresses. They are there and they are POWs too.

We go for a walk out in the farmland. I end up killing the Emperor because I don't agree with his tactics or his desires. I become the Emperor. I survey the farmland/base. I make changes right away. Instead of trying to oppose the US, I enact that a wall be built to divide South Korea from North Korea (we are south korea). I happen upon a soldier and ask if he wants to be the commander of the forces. He agrees but at a price. He gets his own chambers, a bathing tub, etc. He is caucasian. Big. Blonde.

He shows me what happened to the last guy that tried to usurp power. His body hangs on the side of the barn. He's still meaty. But he's been picked away at. He's molding. He serves as an example of what is to come for those who rebel against the alliance.

I end the offensive and prepare for a defensive against North Korea.




I have no idea what was going on. These are just dreams.

Enjoi.

No comments: