Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Anality of Things
*
Kody has come back from his week-long camp at the Firs. It was a religious camp but we aren't religious. He had fun and that is all that matters. It's nice to have him back. Not because he would take care of chores and whatnot, it's just nice to have a house full of life.
*
I finished up my garden bed. It has been a long time since it was 1st started. I don't even remember when it started. In the end, it's 3 stonebrick high, 1.5 yds of dirt and I started transplanting flowers from the back. Sure, I bought some stuff at Haggen and then Emi bought MORE stuff at Haggen to help fill it up. The Black Mondo Grasses are where they need to be. The bed isn't finished yet. The only thing that is considered 'finished' would be the mondo grasses. I just planted a couple of SnapDragons tonite; hopefully they'll grow and bloom. I have a Liberia (sp), 2 Salvias, 2 Blood grasses (need more), and a few other fun items. When in proper bloom, it should look tight.
*
As well, I finished up the 1st chapter of episode 2 of my dio. The 1st Episode, Transformations, wrapped up a month or so ago. Episode 2, already working in my mind, was actually shot when doing the ending of the 1st episode! So as things work...
*
G.I. Joe Chronicles
Episode 2 War For Territory
Chapter 1
Where Eagles Dare
*
I have to admit, this 1st chapter is very military feeling. Much moreso than the 3rd and 4th chapters of Episode 1. Like a Simpsons' episode, it digresses. I have big plans for it. I just hope I can make it work.
*
Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Obsidian3D said...

Fireworks are always fun. We couldn't do any for Canada Day here because mother nature decided we needed a humidity increase due to rain instead. :(